Hi Oxygen Community,
We’ve got a major release of the Sync Toolkit available. There are many internal changes, though the interface should remain similar to what is documented in the usage guide already. Please upgrade to the latest version of the explorer toolkit and this sync toolkit for best results.
Sync Toolkit (Win v.92 / Mac v.92 / Linux v.87):
- Major revision to syncd and the sync shell utility.
- Lots of bug fixes and other improvements.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you encounter any issues with this new version.
NOTE: If you are upgrading from a prior version of the sync toolkit, please do the following below since this is a major revision to the prior release.
- Shutdown the explorer toolkit’s cloudd using its stop.sh script.
- Shutdown the sync toolkit’s syncd using its stop.sh script.
- At this point, you can download the new explorer toolkit and sync toolkit packages if you haven’t already done so and then uncompress them.
- Remove the
.gatewayfolders from your home directory.
- Start up the new explorer toolkit’s cloudd using its stop.sh script.
- Start up the new sync toolkit’s syncd using its stop.sh script.
Unfortunately, you’ll need to reconnect your storage using the explorer toolkit’s authorize command again due to step #4 above. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.