Hi Oxygen Users,
The Sync Toolkit is now available to set up automatic file synchronization with any cloud storage.
Sync Toolkit (Win v.4 / Mac v.3 / Linux v.3):
- Add and manage sync mounts.
- Configurable automatic refresh setting for each mount.
- Set sync exclusion pattern-matching rules.
- Monitor sync activity.
- Ability to trigger on-demand refresh (with recursive option).
- Manage files pending sync (e.g. due to issues such as no permission)
- Manage sync conflicts
- Trash feature to commit local deletes to the cloud or to restore a locally deleted file.
The Sync Toolkit works in conjunction with the Oxygen Toolkit, so you can freely use both together (you can configure automatic sync via the Sync Toolkit on folder locations you need to keep in sync and also use the on-demand explorer tool from Oxygen Toolkit to access your files or to script specific operations).
We hope you enjoy these new capabilities to help you get your storage tasks done. Let us know what you think!