Hello Oxygen Community,
We have another refinement release for you. Please update to get the latest changes below.
- Multi-select: allows the right-click context menu options “Download” and “Offload” to be used when multiple files and folders are selected in Windows Explorer.
- Internal updates, including changes to Oxygen Drive’s usage of our own drive API to reflect the latest Infinity Drive API specification.
- Improved handling of 0 byte files.
- Fixes to installer and uninstaller.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
The installer is available from the download page. The usage guide has more information. If you have a recent version installed (e.g. Win-254 or Win-282), you should be able to use the “Check Update” option from the tray menu to quickly update your install.
P.S. If you are interested in embedding our core Infinity Drive into your own application, we have updated documentation for you. Infinity Drive is basically Oxygen Drive without any of our application UI so you can build your own app using our technology. For example, if you are a storage provider or if your application keeps files somewhere you’d like to expose to users via your own cloud drive app, we can help you get to market much faster than trying to build everything on your own. Using Infinity Drive mainly involves embedding and interfacing with our drive daemon using a REST API. Read more about it here.
Contact us on the forum, too, and we can help you with any questions you may have to determine if Infinity Drive is right for you.