We’ve got another release of Oxygen Drive with some additional refinements and a storage manager administrative interface. Check out the details below.
- Storage Manager: launch the new storage manager from the app tray menu to do the following:
- See your linked storage and double-click to open Windows Explorer to it.
- Add new storage (configured for either local access on this machine only or saved to the metacloud under your Oxygen user).
- Remove existing linked storage.
- Rename an existing storage.
- Fixes to known issues from the prior release note:
- Fixed: the explorer shell command line utility packaged with Oxygen Drive is not working (cannot be launched) in this release.
- Fixed: moving files between folders, even within the same storage source, may be denied. Normally, you should be able to move files within the same storage freely.
- Other bug fixes and refinements.
That is still a known issue from the prior release which we have in development currently and will be available soon.
- Add storage: unable to create an Amazon Drive or Procore link with the Save link to cloud option enabled (you can still create local-only links which are not saved to the cloud).
Let us know how you’re using Oxygen Drive and if there’s anything you’d like to see us implement for it. Thanks!