Hello Oxygen Cloud Community,
This is a major release of the Oxygen Drive with the following improvements.
- Sign up as an Oxygen Cloud user, sign in, and sign out of the app (see the tray menu option).
- Saving links to the cloud:
- When adding storage, you can now choose to save the link to your user’s account.
- Whenever you sign in to an Oxygen Drive install on a different machine with your user, you’ll be able to see all of your accounts’ saved storage links.
- For your cloud storage accounts, we’ll save a token that allows us to access your storage (using the OAuth 2.0 standard), which allows you to sign in directly with your storage provider so we don’t see your credentials. We retain the token to access your account’s storage which can be revoked at any time from your storage provider’s web console.
- You can still configure access to the storage for that machine only by unchecking the “save link to cloud” option.
- Password reset and sign-in ID recovery.
- Ability to check for updates through the app (select the “check update” option from the tray menu) and install them when you want to.
- Lots of bug fixes and other miscellaneous improvements.
Note: If you have a prior build of Oxygen Drive installed already, please uninstall it before installing this new version since upgrade from the prior release is not available at this time.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you have thoughts about how we can make it more useful for you.