Hi, Oxygen Cloud Community!
Here’s another BIG release with right-click menu options, performance improvements, and other goodies.
Infinity Drive (Win v. 209):
- Performance improvements: clicking around to browse your files or to do other operations such as upload or download should have noticeably less lag time.
- Right-click menu options:
- Sync: use this to download files and folders you want to keep local (e.g. for offline access). Files will gain a blue-green checkmark when they are downloaded. Files designated for sync will download new version updates when they are detected so you always have the latest version on your device.
- Unsync: use this option to reclaim local disk space on your device. Unsync will disable sync for a file or folder and convert any files back into sparse files that don’t take up any disk space.
- New storage support: Amazon S3, Wasabi, and Procore (use the latest Explorer Toolkit version to connect these sources)
- Installer and configuration adjustments.
- Updated usage of our own sync rules API.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
The new installer is available here. If you have an existing version installed, you’ll need to uninstall it first (if you forget and run this new installer, we’ll detect your prior version and let you know / give you a button to easily uninstall, so no worries).
You can refer to the usage guide documentation for more detailed information. Try it out, and let us know what else you’d like to see in Infinity Drive!