We’ve got another release ready for you all with some additional refinements.
Infinity Drive (Win v. 155):
- Installer repair mode. Installer will detect an existing install and will ask if the user wishes to repair it.
- Note that if you run a newer version of the installer and choose to repair, it will upgrade the installed build to the new version as well during the repair process. This means you shouldn’t have to uninstall a prior build and reboot anymore.
- Fixed: Cannot save updates to Powerpoint files within Procore Drive folder (application-specific behavior).
- Fixed: Creating new folders through Windows Explorer bringing up a “Not Found” dialog.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.