We’re excited to tell you about the first release of the Explorer Toolkit. With this release, you can authorize the toolkit to access your cloud storage accounts and then use the explorer CLI tool to view and manipulate your files.
A laundry list of features is below, but we recommend looking at our official documentation to get started. There, you’ll find a brief usage guide to explorer toolkit, and you can download the toolkit there as well.
Explorer Toolkit (Win v.25 / Mac v.21 / Linux v.21):
- Authorize connections to your Google Drive, Amazon Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive storage accounts.
- Browse, download, upload, or reorganize your files using the CLI explorer tool.
- Copy files between registered storage accounts.
- Wildcard support for explorer tool operations: *, ?, 
- Explorer interactive mode for quickly executing explorer commands with tab completion.
- Explorer noninteractive mode for scripting.
Please let us know what you think once you’ve had a chance to try it out. You can get technical help, ask questions, suggest features, and give any feedback by creating a post in this forum.
Thanks, and welcome to Oxygen!