Here’s a follow-up release of the Explorer Toolkit with some improvements and fixes.
Explorer Toolkit (Win v.43 / Mac v.39 / Linux v.39):
- Revised explorer command options have been implemented. There are now
--skipoptions for download, upload, and copy. See the Explorer Shell CLI Reference for more details (e.g. download command).
- Fix for explorer mv command (Dropbox, OneDrive storage).
- Fix for explorer upload command with 0 byte files (Dropbox, OneDrive storage).
- Rate-limit handling improvements.
- Other Bug fixes and user experience improvements.
Stay tuned for more. We’re busily updating our docs, releasing toolkits, and improving everything we can.